28 October 2009

Post Baked



These cupcakes were made over a year ago, but I just stumbled upon their delightful little photo shoot and found them to be worthy of note here. I went a little crazy the summer before last and made 3 different cupcake batters and LOTS of frosting in all different flavors and colors. I added sprinkles, and ~voila!



Here's a little cake I made even longer ago!


If I'm not mistaken, it was German Chocolate with my first chocolate ganache icing, so much fun! It doesn't look too bad either for a first and the coconut was a good trick as well.


These "cutie pies" have become a signature delicacy of mine. I'm not sure where I got the idea, but it was a couple years ago when I first made them and they're quite a hit at the bakery and with friends.


They're pie-on-the-go!
These are made with blackberry pie filling, but they're great for pumpkin and pecan as well. (Whipped cream can also be added for a little extra special touch.) Here's the secret...!

No comments: